Smoke Damage at a High School in Chicago, IL
When you send your kids in to school and then they have their summer vacation you really don't think that the school are still open. These buildings constantly need regular maintenance to keep them running and safe for your children. This loss was caused by a malfunctioned light ballast that caught on fire and smoked up the ROTC (Reserve Officer's Training Corps) room. All surfaces were cleaned meticulously from top to bottom. We got on tall leaders and cleaned the ceilings with chemical dry sponges by dropping all the debris off the ceiling to the floor. Next, we cleaned the wall from top to down. Finally the flooring and in between all the contents of the room. School engineers have never seen that room cleaner!